Sat, Jul 16|
Fundamentals of Mediumship II
Join Diana Harris for the second part of our mediumship series. Open your natural spiritual gifts and learn how to have a dialogue with Spirit. You will be building the foundations in which all mediums rely. $85 see pre-reqs Pre-registration required
Time & Location
Jul 16, 2022, 12:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Amesbury, 57 Main St, Amesbury, MA 01913, USA
About the event
Tthis workshop is open to anyone who would like to learn how to connect with Spirit either for themselves or others. Pre-requisite: basic intuitive development coursework, general familiarity with the chakra system or angel classes.
In this second workshop, we will explore how to communicate with the Spirit world through the art of
mediumship. The objective of this spirit communication workshop is to open you to your natural spiritual gifts
so you may enjoy a greater connection with your own source of guidance and build a strong spiritual
foundation in which a good medium depends.
In the class, we will learn:
• To identify how Spirit communicates their presence and messages – working with the Clair senses
• Clearing and grounding practices essential to connecting and maintaining a clear connection to Spirit
• How to establish healthy boundaries with Spirit
• How to identify who you are connecting too and to release the energy/close the door after the communication
• The ethics and responsibilities of reading for others
• To trust your ability to receive from Spirit and to nurture your gift so that it can grow
This course is a great primer for those that are beginning to explore the mediumship process and for practicing
mediums as well. It is designed to create a safe place for everyone to learn, practice, and grow. Bring an open
heart and a desire to expand your relationship with Spirit. There will be time set aside for core learning and for
practice. Each participant will leave with essential tools and foundational practices to support their mediumship
development goals. Class size is limited. Only 4 seats left. Pre-registration required.